Late at night!Electric bike battery on fire in bedroom!Three people were killed…

2022-05-10 0 By

Yesterday (on February 8) late at night Shanghai putuo mount li emergency fire a village on the road Because of the time in the morning Many residents woke up with a start in his sleep Residents heard the crash Then see fire inside out through the window According to @ Shanghai putuo fire the fire killed three people Preliminary concluded that the cause for household electric bicycleLithium ion battery in the bedroom battery failure caused a fire electric bicycle battery from the occurrence of the situation to the explosion of fire is often only a short moment ↓↓↓High temperature damage of lithium battery is easy to cause explosion (professional experiment,Firefighters put the 48-V lithium battery in the combustion barrel for only two or three minutes. The lithium battery exploded. The broken explosives were sprayed to a distance of five metersAccording to the Provisions on Fire Control safety Management of High-rise Civil Buildings, those who park electric bicycles or charge electric bicycles in public foyers, evacuation walkways, stairwells and safety exits of high-rise civil buildings and refuse to make corrections shall be ordered to make corrections by fire control and rescue institutions.A fine of between 2,000 yuan and 10,000 yuan shall be imposed on profit-making units and individuals, and a fine of between 500 yuan and 1,000 yuan shall be imposed on non-profit-making units and individuals.Shenzhen also has clear provisions that electric bicycles can not park in the indoor, stairwell and other places to charge details can click the following link to view Shenzhen fire again remind: electric bicycles and electric bicycle batteries are prohibited to enter the building into the house